First blog post , Relationships and a little more...

                                                                           Relationships  


Hi , Welcome, 

How are yall doing?

I am Maria, and I have always wanted to have an area to be able to talk about Love, relationships, getting to know yourself and much more. I have been in many relationships in my life and I have learned a thing or two about them.  I would love to share my knowledge, advice, opinion, and nuggets of wisdom ...!

     Despite the title of this blog, I do love , love , love relationships, but I have learned to love them and appreciate them in a different way. I can appreciate a family relationship, a relationship with God, a romantic relationship, a relationship with co-workers, a relationship with friends, and a relationship with a total stranger.

  

 *Romantic Relationships

At this moment I am not currently in a romantic relationship.I  chose not to have one, and this is why. I have had relationships that lasted years, and I was not truly happy. I had not taken the time to learn from one relationship to another. After my last relationship, I decided to take a " break" and start healing my wounds, and I have been in the process ever since. I can truly say that I now live in peace, and have more joy than I ever had. 


*Learn yourself 

I believe one of the most important things to do is to learn how to get to know yourself. This will require some intentionality. I had to ( and still continue to ) ask myself many questions, and not only that, also have the ability to have self-reflection. Why am I the way I am? Why are you the way You are?  I continue to learn new things about myself and in this journey called life, we will continue to learn until the end of times.....



Comments